Interested in bringing Surviving the Mic to your classroom or organization?
We have a team of poets and educators who can perform spoken word and facilitate workshops for youth and adults.
We can provide workshops on:
- creative writing
- performance poetry and spoken word
- student activism and organizing
- healing from trauma through creative expression
- enthusiastic consent
- sexual and domestic violence prevention
- healthy relationships and sexual health
- intersectionality (ie. race and gender)
- restorative justice
- safe, brave, and affirming spaces for survivors
- AND MORE! Contact us to discuss customized workshops for your organization and community needs.